Monday, December 29, 2008

Welcome 2009!

Welcome 2009, let's do this bullshit. Yeah, that's right, I'm not scared of you. Another year, so what? Fine, so I accomplished very little in 2008, and now a whole new year is here. I can still lose that 10 pounds, I just have to cram a little, or the opposite of cram, which has to do with loosening the poo.

And if you think that I forgot about that resolution to call my grandmother more, you are w-r-o-n-g. She is going to get a flood of calls in the next two days. And she will love it, or most likely be very confused and then never pick up the phone again.

I used to think the year changing was such a BIG DEAL, but you know what 2009? Who cares. Yeah, that's right I said it, who cares? I will wake up on January 1, 2009 just as "big boned" as I was on 2008. And then I will go to the same job and blah blah blah. You follow that 2009? Huh? Its all the same. I am not so naive anymore to think that the number relating to the date makes any impact on my life. Especially now with global warming, it was like 70 degrees outside yesterday.

So, come on along and do your worst. I dare you. Chances are the only thing I will be thinking about on 1/1/09 is how hungover I am.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters