Thursday, February 26, 2009

Oh hello there...

Oh hello there, I didn't see you come in.

How many times has that line been used? And does it ever get a laugh? Why do we insist on using it?

These questions, and questions like these are just some of the answers you will get from my new book, "Karen Hamburger Answers Questions Like Those."

It's not for sale yet, nor is it even written. In factiod, I just made up the concept. But you would buy it, right? I mean, you kind of like me, right?

Okay, fine, let me cut to the chase. I don't think working is for me. The getting up in the morning, the showering, the caring about stuff other people tell you to care about. It's not my cup of latte, if you catch my drift. It will probably be a couple years until Boyfriend can support me and my unbridled festive sock addiction. So, I need to make money, and how, and fast.

And I could write a book. I mean it has to be what? Like 50 pages? You double space that thing and move the margins in a little, find a big font, and its already practically written.

Anywhoozle, let me know if you are pitching any get rich schemes because I would like to support piece in a pyramid.
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh goodness. Before you write anything you should know you are spelling your name wrong! Oh gosh i hope i'm not too late. Oh golly. Oh great heavens. this is real. this real and this is really bad. oh no. oh no, no, no.

11:04 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

working really isn't for me, either. or, i should say, working for someone else isn't for me. i could stay home all day and keep myself busy...but when someone else wants me to be busy. grrr.

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters