Wednesday, October 21, 2009

25 going on death

Last year, when I was turning form 24 years old to 25 I fought it so hard.  25 took me dragging and kicking and screaming and maybe even crying.

Now, here I am again, another October.  And I am going to turn 26 at the end of the month.

And you know what?  I give up.  I have accepted this slow march towards death. 

I bought some eye de-wrinkler the other day just as a full embrace of my oldness.

I get really bad hangovers now.

And I have aches and pains I can't explain.

I am obsessed with my fiber in take.

I see teenagers being loud, and I want them to knock off that racket.

Boyfriend and I played cribbage over the weekend.  And we do crossword puzzles.

I AM OLD. And that is life. 
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous Big Brother said...

At least you aren't closing on 30 yet.

8:38 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

You're not old until all of your dreams are dead. You're not old yet. (FYI, dreams die at 35.)

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters