Friday, April 09, 2010

It's Friday Mother Fuckers

It is Friday.

I am hungggggover.  And I am drinking an iced coffee.  My guess is that I will have to move swiftly to the bathroom in a few minutes.  But it's all worth it.

Life, my dear friends, is always worth it.  Choosing to live is worth it.  We could all go home after this, and watch TV.  OR! We could get super fucking drunk with friends. Or I guess you could get drunk while watching TV, but that doesn't help my argument here about living, so can we all pretend that the TV-drinking option doesn't exist? Good.

Now, to my point about life and love and breathing and skipping and eating things with your hands and being happy. Yep. Nailed it. Wait, let me rephrase: There is no point.

I totes just tricked you into thinking that I actually had some comprehensible point about life.  But I got nothing.  I am just for realsies hung over.  But I think this is going well.

My eyes feel dry.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters