Friday, April 02, 2010

yeah, I did it

You know that person who takes a couple bites of pizza and then puts in back in the box?

That's me.

I often take a few bites of donut at work, and put it back. I don't think twice about it.

That's what I do. And I am not ashamed.

Why do I do it?  Because that's all I want. I don't need a whole cookie, or sandwich, or whatever food item you are offering.  I just want a piece of it.

People will be all "Gross, who did this?  Who took two bits of this brownie and put it back?"  And I'll be all "Me. All I wanted was two bites, get over it."

And have I ever seen some food sitting out that has bites taken out, and eaten it anyways?

Of course.

It's perfectly good food, that someone only wanted a few bites of, totally understandable, and thankfully they left it for me to swoop in on.

It's called being socially conscience people, get on board.
Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

and this is exactly what my husband is for (ok, among other things :) i typically only want a 'bite or two' as well, and this is where erik comes in REAL handy. he just eats the rest...or sulks when i ask for a bite of what he's having and then proceeds to pass it over.

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters