Tuesday, June 27, 2006

friendship corp continued

this is greg's response to the judge's decision:

I, the defendant, am clearly happy about you not getting this appeal, but I hope you know I am trying to do what's best for the Friendship Corp.

That is why I have decided to start a petition to get you removed from the Friendship Pool.

It was a really tough decision and although very difficult to make, I think its what's best the group as a whole. I therefore, plead with all the other members of Friendship Corp to consider asking for Andrew N. Marder's resignation from the team. His actions, appalling and at times grotesque, are far from yielding. He is a dangerous friend and even more of a danger to the Friendship Corp. I want everyone to know, so you can tell your children, grandchildren, and everyone else you love that a psychotic and frankly evil person is living in your neighborhoods, eating your food, and breathing the same oxygen as your kids.

I vote for his resignation and the death sentence! I will never forgive and cannot forget. He has single-handedly change my life for the worse and I will never be the same.

Lastly, Hahaha Andrew, your appeal was denied

Gregory "I plead my case" Greggles Godfrey



haha not only is greggles suggesting that we kick someone our he asking for the death penalty. hahaaha. thats great. seriously make a friendship corp.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters