Wednesday, November 22, 2006

So Quiet

There's no one at the office today.... except one girl on the other side of my cubicle. It feels like when you are in a bathroom with lots of stalls and someone chooses the one right next to you. I know it's not really the same because she can't choose her cubicle. But this is also only her second day, so I think I still have the freedom to be kinda judgemental towards her. You know, just before we have our first conversation and then I decide shes really nice and that I like her a lot. And we exchange cellphone numbers and find out we live in the same building and start hanging out all the time. And we start watching our favorite TV shows together and have Wednesday night pasta night alternating at each other houses. And then she is getting married and she will ask me to be one of the bridesmaids. And we buy houses next to each other, and our kids become best friends and eventually fall in love with each other and it works perfectly because we have always felt like family with each other... ANYWAYS until that conversation I can judge her, and roll my eyes when she asks where we keep the printer paper.

And it is super quiet here. But what's fun is because I am such a bad speller I don't know if I am saying quiet or quite. And that's something, friends, the spell check cannot correct.

They keep telling us we will get out early, I've yet to see evidence of this.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters