Monday, December 18, 2006

Decision

I have decided that to get more hits on my blog I will start writing about celebrities. Is it too late for me voice an opinion about this Michael Richards thing? Or has that pretty much been covered? How about Britney Spears showing her VJ around? Did you guys know she had a baby? Terrible mother, am I right?

I think I actually over-cheesed my chili. I didn't think there was such a thing as over-cheesing something. But I have done it. It's all cheese stringy which is getting all over my chin. Very professional.
Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm - nice image.

Personally celebrities don't interest me.

I read your blog through Bloglines. Does that show up in your counter?

S.

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters