Friday, December 01, 2006

Friday Morning Commenter Shout Outs!

So, the first shout out has to go the DANIEL, for writing my obituary. Before that he was also an avid commenter.

Next up is KATE. We went to high school together, HOLLER. She's really good about commenting, and letting me knows what important to her, playing 500 and playing the lotto to win.

There's always ASA. Who is currently google chatting me about what a large poop he took (he's going to get pissed at me about writing that). But let's really push it, here's a little tid bit of our conversation "I would say 2 and a half seconds after I heard the door close I freakin let loose." That's my man.

There is STEVE, who wants more personal information about me, which I will choose to take as a compliment. He also has a blog that is about computers.

There's SPF, Jeffy, who recently sprained his ankle in a fence jumping accident.

Of course, Lisi, my cousin who recently linked me to her blog so my Technorati score would go up.

Chris Singel, one of the only commenters that I have consistently used his first and last name. Chris also has a post written about him back when I first started blogging. I believe the title is something like, "I Hate Chris Singel." He's the worst.

OH! I almost forgot the anonymous commenter who corrected my spelling. I felt like that comment was a little cold. I think most anonymous comments are cold, but like Steve, I decided rather than taking it in a negative light I would stay positive.

I can't think of anyone else off the top of my head, and if I am forgetting you then you kind of deserve because your comments weren't that memorable. So there. Anyways thanks for commenting. You are kinda awesome. KINDA.

The HOP is tonight (Holiday Office Party). I cleaned my fannie extra good in the show today.
Bookmark and Share

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was told to you in confidence.

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I REALLY don't want to be mentioned in the regular part of your blog. If I comment, I comment, but that's my own choice, and I don't want other people--or you--making my choices for me, because then I don't choose them and they're kind of not really CHOICES anymore. Actually, they're just kind of not really MY choices anymore. Like, I don't want the world to know that I have a sprained ankle or that I have a work-crush on my boss or about my powerful bowels or about how I love to burn lots of ethnic food and then cook it some more. And stop drawing on me! GOSH.

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess I'm just a glutton for punishment. How's your snake eyes?

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Karin - my interest should be taken as a compliment. I'm hooked on your blog now!

Steve

6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

geotorelxz credit card debt consolidation
credit card debt help
credit consolidation

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters