Monday, November 27, 2006

My Obituary

I have decided to write my own obit. I guess because dying doesn't make people guilty enough in my book. I really want to get'em good. By writing sappy lovey stuff that will make everyone feel horrible. That's what I want. I also want to make myself sound awesome. And while the ones the newspaper writes for you is usually pretty decent, I think I can do myself more justice. And just think if I die young and I have already written my obit. It's like I knew it was coming. I mean COME ON that is heartwrenching.

I am thinking of forwarding a copy of it to my mom, just to get the guilt started early.

I'll post a draft soon.
Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisi said...

You can be such a rat.

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters