Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Drama!

So, yesterday at work I was talking to this guy about how I needed him to deliver some stuff to me. And I told him there were like 50 people on my back about it. Which is CLEARLY an exaggeration, but there were like 5-6 people who wanted it, which is kinda a lot, right?

So later in the day he sends me this email chain that answers some questions I had. And at the very bottom of the chain is an email from him to a bunch of people that says Karin has "50 people" on her about this. WHOA, right? He is totally making fun of me! I can't believe it. I sat through a 45 minute conference call thinking of all different ways to respond to him.

So now I am BEYOND nice to him. I keep sending him emails with smiley faces in them (EVEN THOUGH I HATE SMILEY FACES). And whenever I see him I am super nice and extremely hilarious, just to show him. Don't make fun of me! People like me! If we should be making fun of anyone it should be you, mister "50 people."

This is what my life has been reduced to, reading email chains and getting upset over quotation marks. Because if the quotations weren't there then it wouldn't be a big deal. But since there are quotations its like he is using a funny voice or something.

I think I am going to try and get this guy to fall in love with me, and then break his heart. That'll show him for mocking me in an email to a bunch of people who don't know me!

I want to write something redeeming at the end of this post. But I honestly have nothing. There is nothing redeeming in my life right now. I think I'll just get that lotto book and quit my job, because hey if I play the lotto, I might as well be playing to win. Rather than I don't know, playing to socially interact with the guy at 7-11.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters