Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Yesterday

Yesterday I was so tired I could barely move. I made it to work, but my level of usefulness was way down. I couldn't open my eyes all the way, which made reading emails hard. I had lost my voice so I couldn't speak. And I couldn't hold my own head up. I couldn't believe I was able to be awake and be so tired. I ended up just watching a lot of TV.

So I went to bed at 8:30. Because I really couldn't stay awake any later. So that means I got about 11 and half hours of sleep. That's a lot of sleep. But apparently I over slept. Which means I go too much sleep. And now I am still kinda tired. WHAT?! I should be busting with energy.

What do people eat for Christmas dinner? Besides turkey, because I am already making ham. I am having Christmas dinner tomorrow night. You can come, it will be really nice. Although I don't have much silver ware or plates, so bring your own.

Thank you so much you have been wonderful and gooey on the inside.
Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

too tired to blog, impossible

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Christmas dinner is sort of like Thanksgiving lite. So pumpkin pie and stuffing would be appropiate. But soup is good too. I also like tomato aspic....

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the more pork products the better

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters