Saturday, December 02, 2006

Special Saturday Shout Out

I want to specially mention a very special commenter to me, and that is Sacha's mom, "J. Evans." Now when I first learned that Sacha was encuoraging her mother to read my blog I was kind of taken aback (sometimes I can be a little...... I don't know..... abortion happy). But I really love Mrs. Evans, and I think she may be the only mother who reads my blog. SO SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO COMMENTER J. EVANS.

(And yes, because I am blogging that means I am at work on Saturday)
Bookmark and Share

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

when i am having a bad day at work i like to read a blog or two (j evans can't remember how to login so anonymous will have to work)

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

people like you when you are a cancer survivor ha ha isn't that funny? (j evans)

5:21 PM  
Blogger karin said...

Mrs. Evans, people like you because you are nice and wonderful.

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

j evans should read this more often. j evans should be working instead of reading this.

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters