Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Sorry, sorry, sorry, I apologize

Wow, have I been a dead beat blogger. I was at work all last week and I just didn't feel like blogging. I don't know what came over me. Here's what you missed....

CHRISTMAS
I spilled make-up all over my boyfriend's parent's bathroom. I kept thinking that I was on candid camera, only to remember that I spilled it by myself. It took my like 30 minutes to clean up. They think I have serious bowel troubles.

FACT
Blowing your nose is a wonderful activity to combine with pooping.

NEW YEARS
Drunktown (what's new).

WORK
Deadtown. Working the week between Christmas and New Years is a great reminder that you are a peon.

WEDDING
Didn't catch the bouquette, don't want to talk about it. YAY cousin and cousin's wife. You are wonderful gracious people, (I am sorry (for everything I may or may not have done)).

REALIZATIONS
I read Money magazine. It has changed my life. Seriously, I am going to be an investment queen. Don't think I am serious? Try this on for size. Yesterday at work instead of blogging (talking about myself) I read the difference between CDs and Money Market accounts.

REALIZATION
Airport workers can be kinda depressing but if you meet a smart one they can turn their miserable lives into larger tips. I fell for it.

REALIZATION
Small planes are scary.

FOOD
I like it.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters