Thursday, September 06, 2007

200th Post

It's been a while. Sorry, I am not going to pander.

Ok, if you have a time machine, I would like to let you know somewhere you should not go. And that is to the party I attended last Sunday. It was.... close to the most boringest place I have ever been. And I have been to museums and lectures and boringest places. But this was a party, and it was boring. I am sorry to people in Columbian Journalism school, but the majority of you are boring. Deal with it.

The people were so incredibly painfully boring, so harshly blissfully intensely boring, that they were almost interesting. Like how can a person have a functioning brain and still be this boring, I need to examine to understand more. BUT NO. They stopped right before that point, and actually countered with a little asshole-ness. It was probably the worst combination ever.

And I feel bad because I wanted to like the party, I was ready to have a good amount of fun, bordering on awesome amount of fun. Yet every conversation was ABOUT networking. No one was actually networking, they just wanted to talk about networking. I don't think there is a more douchy boring assholeish conversation topic than "networking."

And then I walked like 15 blocks through Harlem fairly drunky to get a cab. And that part wasn't as much boring as it was scary. But I still wouldn't take a time machine back for that part.
I feel like I have lost an edge. But it will fucking come back.

I have a staple-less stapler. What are you doing for the environment?
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Whiteboard Daily said...

Geesh, it's been a while hasn't it. Regardless, this one was well worth the wait.

11:08 AM  
Blogger CAWA said...

Why would Daniel bring you to such a horrible place?

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters