Monday, July 16, 2007

Dead

Hi,
So, I was dead for a while. That's why I haven't been writing. It was pretty weird, especially because being dead felt a lot like being at my job and then going home and watching TV and going to bed. It was just like my normal life, but no blogging. So, if any of you are concerned about dying, unless you truly love to blog, I wouldn't worry about it. Or I guess unless you hate your job, and then death seems like eternal hell.

Wouldn't that suck? If hell was just your boring office job? Good lord, that would be so fucking miserable.

Anyways, I am back from the dead. I am not really sure how I came back. I think it was after John from Cinncinati last night and I had a funny idea and I was thinking "I should write that down on my blog." Clearly, by now, I have totally forgotten that idea. But I couldn't leave that post about Chris Singel as the last thing I had written.

I actually see hell as waiting in line at a CVS. And you are just getting something small which you have exact change for. And the line is so slow, and the employees keep talking on their cell phones and yelling at each other. And everyone in line has an expired coupon that they are ready to argue for. And you have exact fucking change. And you keep debating about just cutting the line and throwing your money on the counter and walking out. But you don't have that kind of guts. So you are stuck in an eternal line at CVS.

There is no sense of urgency in employees at CVS. It's like the Kinkos of drug stores.

I miss Walgreens. Walgreens doesn't exist in Washington, DC. There's really only CVS and Rite Aid every now and again.

So, there it it. The blog that brought me back to life.

I am typing this with my eyes half open because I am tired.
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Whiteboard Daily said...

...about time.

1:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love the way no blogging equals dead. Because oddly if you spent a whole lot of time blogging that would equal no life.

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters