Monday, September 10, 2007

Some suggestions

Here are some suggestions I have:

- Chickie on her cell phone this morning. Zip it. It's early, I don't want to hear you talking on the phone so loud. I don't care what you did this weekend. Or how late you stayed up (3 am), and yes, it's nice that you didn't tell your roommate that her friends had to leave, even though you could hear everything from your room. Maybe you should say something, and set up some boundaries otherwise you always be "SOOO TIRED."

- Man with tight pants in cafeteria. Please, please, stop it. If you can't get your wallet out, they are too tight. Although, it is amusing to watch you wiggle around and try to slip your fingers in your pockets, it also looks painful.

- Drink more water.

- The slow walking man. Keep up the good work. When that bike kept dinging it's bell at you, and you didn't notice, that was awesome. It went on for over half a block. It was hilarious.

- People with weird motives. Cut it out. I don't get it, and I can't keep up. Just be relaxed and normal and then we can be friends.

- Creepy improv guy, I can't help be charmed by your creepy ways. Although I am taken aback how often you mention sex, I understand it's part of your creepy ways. Stay creepy and funny.

- Falafel, stay wonderful.

- Eat more fiber, and if that's hard for you to do. Start taking Fiber Choice. It's like candy and its wonderful.

- Cafeteria, if your credit card machine is down. Please let us know before we make our oatmeal with crasins and raisins. I can't put that shit back.

- The woman who bought me my oatmeal. Thank you!!! (That's not a suggestion, it was just nice.)

- Keep your head up. This is going to be a great autumn. I can feel it.
Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

Blogger inthemiddle said...

i didn't know you like falafel!!

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh karin. i realized i hadnt stalked your blog in a while, so i decided to check it out today. good stuff. fall is my favorite season, and i too feel like it's going to be a good one. school blows (im down in champaign now, its painful. small town, lots of farms, ughhhhhh) hows the job life? and hows life in general?

1:15 PM  
Blogger Whiteboard Daily said...

That is SO nice that that lady bought your oatmeal!

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters