Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Super Duper Fast

I used to have day dreams about Spider Solitaire tournaments, or like Free Cell street fights. Where I would be called upon to display my amazing computer card game skills. They would be elaborate battles with an announcer narrating everything. He would guess what was going on inside my head, and wonder out loud how anyone could be so good. Then I saw this (scroll to the last minute if you are a patientless human being who's watched to many jump cuts to have an adult sized attention span):



Chances are that I am probably not as good at computer games as I thought I was... I could make a video of myself playing solitaire, but at no point do the cards disappear and I continue to dominate. I suppose I will just have be satisfied with having a real life without carpal tunnel syndrome. Oh well.
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, that was awesome.

12:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think you should totally reconfigure this blog as Karin Hammerberg, amazing gamer. I mean, you're probably not but I bet you'd get more hits. Nerds LOVE computers.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters