Friday, September 28, 2007

This is complicated....

I just saw something and got a knot in my stomach, and felt like I had to do something....

A friend of mine wrote something about someone who has been really nice to me, and has given me positive feedback in terms of comedy. I think this nice person may have been offended/upset about what my friend wrote. But maybe not because I don't really know what's going on. But I guess what I want to say is "Nice Person, I am sorry, Chris is just a jealous dude who just says stuff."

This doesn't really make sense.

Yikes.

If you don't understand it then its not about you....

Ok... have a good weekend.
Bookmark and Share

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I of all people know how to take a joke. After all, I'm HILARIOUS!

Seriously though, don't worry about it. Also, don't starve yourself.

5:21 PM  
Blogger Chris Singel said...

I agree. And there's no way I just posted that last comment to make you feel better about something stupid I did.

5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, that Singel kid is a dick, anyways.

5:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I swear he's not a real person....

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters