Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Completely useless=

YOU!
hsahahahahahahahahahaha
HAAAAAAAAAAAAhahaha.
Gotcha.

Ok, no, I really mean this blog. I have just started and my only ideas are sudoku which is two years late and excuses to tell my boss of why it's ok that I am doing sudokus at work. My best one is that is gets my into a "problem-solving frame of mind."

I used to be thouroughly addicted to sudokus, I mean who wasn't? That's like saying I did meth at the gay club, duh. Everyone did.

Anyways I tried to do one last night, and I got stuck and then started guessing and messed up the whole fucking thing. And then just now I tried to do one online and got stuck but then I saw it was a "extremely difficult" so I cut myself some slack, and rocked the shit out of an "easy". That's really it.

Oh, see how I just told you that I couldn't do a sudoku, well that's KIND OF embarrassing and I told you. There are some people who like to tell REALLY embarassing things about themselves. Like having hemoroids, or that they failed art class not for a lack of trying. Or I don't know stupid shit that I really didn't need to know, and now in fact look down on them for knowing. People keep your embarassing shit to yourself. Seriously, I don't need to know that you have applied for 5 promotions within our company and gotten denied everytime. No one would know that if you stopped telling everyone.

Although I guess that unabashedness is kind of endearing and respectable, I now know what a fucking loser you are so all that is lost.

Also, Bed Bath and Beyond does not sell an air mattress for less then $100. This made me so mad that I started taking things off the shelf and kicking them. Boyfriend made me leave then. But I was so mad that I went on a swearing tirade, and I think I am still stuck on it. Swearing, cursing, cussing, whatevs can be so fucking cool sometimes it's stupid.

I don't know if it comes through, but I am actually in an incredibly good mood and I think it's because I rocked the shit out of that sudoku.
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

haha... I have a great story about "someone" who will remain anonymous.

I returned from the movie store with Star Wars episode IV, V, and VI. I, unknowingly, asked this someone which one he/she/it would like to watch and he/she/it replied, "How will we know which one is 4,5,and 6?" Well the roman numerals silly!

To cut to the chase, this certain unnamed roommate, didn't know how to read roman numerals and above that "they" thought the majority of people never learned how to read roman numerals.

So my question to you is what is XII, in Numbers?

Plus Roman Numerals was a section in Math class in 2nd Grade, Right?

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters