Friday, March 16, 2007

Hat

A guy at my office is wearing a Yankees hat. And I was like "I can't believe you are wearing that." And then he did a rock n roll fingers and was like "hell yeah I love the Yankees." And then I said "I don't think I have heard anyone without a horrible New York accent say that before." And walked away.

I think I may have insulted him.

I don't even care about baseball but I have been programmed to hate the Yankees.

I am going to think of more insulting things to say to him about the Yankees.

P.S. My bracket is blown way open.

P.P.S. If Boyfriend loses to me in our brackets I am making him wear a shirt to work that says "My girlfriend beat me in our brackets" Then the back will say something clever or just have a penis on it or something. It will be awesome. Epecially because I had Duke going to the Elite Eight. Although, like the Yankees I am programmed to hate Puke too, so I am a little happy they lost.

P.P.P.S. Why can't we be programmed to love?
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You had Duke going to the Elite Eight. Did you watch them play this year? Besides, they had bad karma coming in to the tourney.

6:56 PM  
Blogger Chris Singel said...

I hope this is one of those times when we're like two souls linked in the night, and just as I am writing to inform you that you haven't updated your blog in a while, you are simultaneously writing a new, incredible blog entry.

If not, you haven't updated your blog in a while.

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters