Thursday, April 12, 2007

My Dream Diet

If we lived in a world where there was no such thing at nutrition, and fatties. This is what I would eat:

- Breakfast-
Cheese, any kind seriously
Cinnamon raisin toast

-Snack-
Swedish fish

-Snack-
Can of baby corn

-Lunch-
Entire bag of dry chinese noodles you put on salads
As much fresh buttery movie theater popcorn I could eat until I fall into a coma

-Snack-
Pineapple

-Snack-
Pear

-Snack-
Pickles

-Snack-
Swedish fish
(I know I already said it you asshole. I really like Swedish fish)

-Dinner-
Ice cream cake

-Dessert-
Brussle sprouts


I will probably amend this the more I think about it. It's much more fun than thinking about work. You've been great.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters