Monday, January 22, 2007

Work

I am at work. You didn't concentrate hard enough. Thanks a lot.

However, you all did focus your efforts on getting the Bears and the Colts to the Superbowl. Those are my two favorite teams. Why? Because I grew up in Chicago, and because Peyton Manning is redefining what it means to be a quarterback and team leader.

We are going to get married. Even though I wouldn't want him to divorce his wife because that would taint my image of him. It's a complicated predicament. She's going to have to get cancer and die. And then Peyton will miss her a lot, and then I will walk into his life at the right time. But we won't get a long at first, but then we will accidently start emailing each other under fake names, and our dogs will fall in love, and I have his dead wife's heart. And then we will get married. And I will not only be married to the awesomest quarterback I will also be extraordinarily rich. And I can tell him not to make those Gatorade commercials with all the latex stuff because no one can take that shit sreiously.

Anyways I am at work.
Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for this place, where people can leave their ideas and opinions, it's great!With the best regards!

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters